- 2015 – 2018 Ford F-150*
- 2017 – 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty*
- 2017 – 2018 Ford F-350 Super Duty*
*Will only fit models with 4.3″ screen.
Average American drivers spend an average 17,600+ minutes behind the wheel each year** and factory infotainment systems are limited in features. Carrichs Tablet Dash Kit (TDK) makes it possible to mount tablet device over existing factory audio system. Drivers now can get live data updates for traffic information, sigalert, road closure, etc. through third party apps (Google Maps & Waze). Simply connect your tablet to your vehicle’s Bluetooth or 3.5 mm auxiliary audio input. Change your factory audio system to auxiliary mode and you are set!
Carrichs Tablet Dash Kit (TDK) with NeoMag Technology is an innovative way to mount Apple iPad Mini over factory radio. Our patent pending NeoMag Technology allow mount and/or dismount by placing and/or removing TDK over and/or from radio. Each TDK is aesthetically designed to blend with OEM dashboard to achieve a factory appearance.
- OEM Appearance – Each part number is specifically designed to blend with the factory dash bezel
- Easy Mount – Mount using magnetic force
- Easy Remove – Taking off TDK as simple as removing a refrigerator magnet
- Integrated Air Cooling Technology – Cool tablet device by redirecting A/C air vent to back of tablet
- Factory – Retain everything from the factory without modification
- Usage – Use for navigation, YouTube, music, or live monitor of engine performance (using 3rd party OBD2 Bluetooth reader & app)
- Thef Deterrent – Remove iPad Mini or the entire Carrichs TDK when unattended
- Control – Retain factory steering audio control to skip tracks & volume
Material: Flexible OEM grade plastic
Finish: Matte Black
Compatible with: All iPad Mini & Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0
Installation level: Moderate (require removal of radio bezel for initial installation)
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
“Purchased the “App Store” Offline Nav for $17. (Vs a tom tom unit for $400)… refurbished iPad mini2 $175, and a WiFi backup camera $50… total $380! (Vs Alpine unit for $3,500 factory installed…)
Fit and finish is excellent. Highly recommended if you don’t have Nav standard or don’t feel like shelling out $3,500 bucks for something I can pay 300- $400 for
Easy assembly, total of 15 minutes. Looks OEM. And my IPad mini 2 adds to the luxury of having a multifunctioning head unit. To use for Nav, Reverse cam, stream music, or phone. My favorite buy of 2017″ – Really Steven
“There are few times where simplicity exceed expectations, this is one of those times.
The simple design, easy installation and affordability makes this product a great choice for Wrangler owners looking for an upgrade.
100% recommended. I personally love it.” – C E B S